This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 20425102 and 20521140450), the China Ministry of Education, and Shanghai Science Foundation (05XD14010). Financial support from both JST and VR (Y.S. and O.T.) is also acknowledged. Authors acknowledge Sam Stevens, University of Manchester, for critical reading. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A 2D-Rectangular p2gg Silica Mesoporous Crystal with Elliptical Mesopores: An Intermediate Phase of Chiral and Lamellar Mesostructures†
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 425–429, February, 2008
How to Cite
Qiu, H., Sakamoto, Y., Terasaki, O. and Che, S. (2008), A 2D-Rectangular p2gg Silica Mesoporous Crystal with Elliptical Mesopores: An Intermediate Phase of Chiral and Lamellar Mesostructures. Adv. Mater., 20: 425–429. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700809
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20425102, 20521140450
- China Ministry of Education
- Shanghai Science Foundation. Grant Number: 05XD14010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!