The authors thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 50 572 067 and 50 621 061) and the State Key Development Program for Basic Research of China (Grant No. 2005CB623 602) for financial support of this work.
B6O-Based Composite to Rival Polycrystalline Cubic Boron Nitride†
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 23, pages 4288–4291, December, 2007
How to Cite
Chen, C., He, D., Kou, Z., Peng, F., Yao, L., Yu, R. and Bi, Y. (2007), B6O-Based Composite to Rival Polycrystalline Cubic Boron Nitride. Adv. Mater., 19: 4288–4291. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700836
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50 572 067, 50 621 061
- State Key Development Program for Basic Research of China. Grant Number: 2005CB623 602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!