This work was supported by the KIST internal projects under contracts 2E20000 and 2E20010 and the MOCIE new and renewable energy R&D project under contract 2006-N-PV12-P-05.
Nano-embossed Hollow Spherical TiO2 as Bifunctional Material for High-Efficiency Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 195–199, January, 2008
How to Cite
Koo, H.-J., Kim, Y. J., Lee, Y. H., Lee, W. I., Kim, K. and Park, N.-G. (2008), Nano-embossed Hollow Spherical TiO2 as Bifunctional Material for High-Efficiency Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 20: 195–199. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700840
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2007
- KIST internal projects. Grant Numbers: 2E20000, 2E20010
- MOCIE new and renewable energy R&D project. Grant Number: 2006-N-PV12-P-05
- Solar cells, dye-sensitized;
- Structure-property relationships;
Nano-embossed hollow spherical (NeHS) TiO2 that features both good light scattering and charge generation shows a very promising performance in high-efficiency dye-sensitized solar cells. A bilayered film structure having the bifunctional NeHS TiO2 particulate film as an overlayer exhibits conversion efficiencies as high as 10.34 % under AM-1.5G one sun light intensity.