The authors acknowledge support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20604008), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2005CB724700, 2006CB932100), and the Chinese Academy of Science.
Helical Polyaniline Nanofibers Induced by Chiral Dopants by a Polymerization Process†
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section on Bionanotechnology
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 3353–3357, October, 2007
How to Cite
Yan, Y., Yu, Z., Huang, Y. W., Yuan, W. X. and Wei, Z. X. (2007), Helical Polyaniline Nanofibers Induced by Chiral Dopants by a Polymerization Process. Adv. Mater., 19: 3353–3357. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700846
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20604008
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2005CB724700, 2006CB932100
- Chinese Academy of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!