Financial support is gratefully acknowledged from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada, the Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI), the Manitoba Research and Innovation Fund, and the University of Manitoba. The authors also acknowledge the Manitoba Regional Materials and Surface Characterization Facility for access to XPS and Dr. Sergei Rudenja for performing XPS analysis. Support for contributions from RGP and MSF was provided in part from the Canada Research Chairs Program. RGP and JHZ contributed equally to this work.
Field-Induced Carrier Generation in Conjugated Polymer Semiconductors for Dynamic, Asymmetric Junctions†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 49–53, January, 2008
How to Cite
Pillai, R. G., Zhao, J. H., Freund, M. S. and Thomson, D. J. (2008), Field-Induced Carrier Generation in Conjugated Polymer Semiconductors for Dynamic, Asymmetric Junctions. Adv. Mater., 20: 49–53. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700854
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2007
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Manitoba Research and Innovation Fund
- University of Manitoba
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!