This work was financially supported by the Australian Research Council (ARC) through Discovery Project program (DP0452461), UQ Middle Career Fellowship for S.Z.Q. and the ARC Centre of Excellence for Functional Nanomaterials. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Magnetic Hollow Spheres of Periodic Mesoporous Organosilica and Fe3O4 Nanocrystals: Fabrication and Structure Control†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 805–809, February, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Qiao, S. Z., Jin, Y. G., Chen, Z. G., Gu, H. C. and Lu, G. Q. (2008), Magnetic Hollow Spheres of Periodic Mesoporous Organosilica and Fe3O4 Nanocrystals: Fabrication and Structure Control. Adv. Mater., 20: 805–809. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700900
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2007
- Australian Research Council (ARC) through Discovery Project program. Grant Number: DP0452461
- UQ Middle Career Fellowship for S.Z.Q.
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Functional Nanomaterials
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!