The authors thank Chisso Petrochemical Corporation for providing the cells. We thank Dr Yasuhiro Haseba of Chisso Petrochemical Corporation of for helpful discussions. This work was partially supported by Research for Promoting Technological Seeds, JST and a Grant for Priority Research Designated by the President of Hirosaki University.
Electro-Optical Switching in a Blue Phase III Exhibited by a Chiral Liquid Crystal Oligomer†
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 23, pages 4145–4148, December, 2007
How to Cite
Sato, M. and Yoshizawa, A. (2007), Electro-Optical Switching in a Blue Phase III Exhibited by a Chiral Liquid Crystal Oligomer. Adv. Mater., 19: 4145–4148. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700903
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2007
- Chisso Petrochemical Corporation
- Research for Promoting Technological Seeds
- Grant for Priority Research Designated by the President of Hirosaki University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!