We thank the Department of Engineering Materials, University of Sheffield for funding part of this work. SPA is the recipient of a five-year Royal Society-Wolfson Research Merit Award. Irene Canton is funded by BBSRC. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Biomimetic pH Sensitive Polymersomes for Efficient DNA Encapsulation and Delivery†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 23, pages 4238–4243, December, 2007
How to Cite
Lomas, H., Canton, I., MacNeil, S., Du, J., Armes, S. P., Ryan, A. J., Lewis, A. L. and Battaglia, G. (2007), Biomimetic pH Sensitive Polymersomes for Efficient DNA Encapsulation and Delivery. Adv. Mater., 19: 4238–4243. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700941
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2007
- Department of Engineering Materials, University of Sheffield
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!