The experimental portion of this research was performed in the laboratories of Prof. Paul F. Nealey at the University of Wisconsin. The authors thank National Nanofab Center (NNFC) in Korea for technical support for characterization. This work was supported by the second stage of the Brain Korea 21 Project, the Basic Research Program of the Korea Science & Engineering Foundation (R01-2005-000-10456-0), and Colorado State University. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Novel Complex Nanostructure from Directed Assembly of Block Copolymers on Incommensurate Surface Patterns†
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section on Bionanotechnology
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 3271–3275, October, 2007
How to Cite
Kim, S. O., Kim, B. H., Meng, D., Shin, D. O., Koo, C. M., Solak, H. H. and Wang, Q. (2007), Novel Complex Nanostructure from Directed Assembly of Block Copolymers on Incommensurate Surface Patterns. Adv. Mater., 19: 3271–3275. doi: 10.1002/adma.200700957
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2007
- National Nanofab Center (NNFC)
- Brain Korea 21 Project
- Korea Science & Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R01-2005-000-10456-0
- Colorado State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!