Financial support was provided by the 3M Corporation and the Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation. We thank Dr. Steven M. Heilmann (3M) for providing samples of poly(2-vinyl-4,4-dimethylazlactone) and Maren Buck for assistance with polymer synthesis and many helpful discussions, and we are grateful to the NSF (CHE-9208463) and the NIH (NIH 1 S10 RR0 8389-01) for support of the UW NMR spectroscopy facilities. D.M.L. is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Ultrathin Multilayered Films Assembled from “Charge-Shifting” Cationic Polymers: Extended, Long-Term Release of Plasmid DNA from Surfaces†
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 23, pages 4218–4223, December, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, J. and Lynn, D. M. (2007), Ultrathin Multilayered Films Assembled from “Charge-Shifting” Cationic Polymers: Extended, Long-Term Release of Plasmid DNA from Surfaces. Adv. Mater., 19: 4218–4223. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701028
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2007
- 3M Corporation
- Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-9208463
- NIH. Grant Number: NIH 1 S10 RR0 8389-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!