The authors wish to thank D. Schollmeyer for single crystal and powder XRD analyses, W. Schermann for rheological measurements, G. Glasser and M. Mueller for SEM analyses, and U. Rietzler for AFM measurements. R.D. acknowledges the research fellowship from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. Thanks are also due to DFG for financial support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Two-Dimensional Aggregation of Organogelators Induced by Biaxial Hydrogen-Bonding Gives Supramolecular Nanosheets†
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 22, pages 3878–3881, November, 2007
How to Cite
Davis, R., Berger, R. and Zentel, R. (2007), Two-Dimensional Aggregation of Organogelators Induced by Biaxial Hydrogen-Bonding Gives Supramolecular Nanosheets. Adv. Mater., 19: 3878–3881. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701057
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!