We gratefully acknowledge financial support for this work from the Pennsylvania State University and the Office of Naval Research under the Naval Research Laboratory Core 6.2 Research Program and the Young Investigator Program. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Noncovalent Deposition of Nanoporous Ni Membranes on Spatially Organized Poly(p-xylylene) Film Templates†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4495–4499, December, 2007
How to Cite
Demirel, M. C., Cetinkaya, M., Singh, A. and Dressick, W. J. (2007), Noncovalent Deposition of Nanoporous Ni Membranes on Spatially Organized Poly(p-xylylene) Film Templates. Adv. Mater., 19: 4495–4499. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701063
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2007
- Pennsylvania State University
- Office of Naval Research under the Naval Research Laboratory Core 6.2 Research Program and the Young Investigator Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!