This work was partly funded by the French ACI Nanoscience under the acronym “Autofimehypodir” and by the French ANR OxTiMIBPhotobatterie. The authors thank the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility (ESRF, France) for providing beam time at ID 01 and Dr. Till Metzger for assistance during the GISAXS measurements. We thank Dr. Jonathan ▪ Hamon, Institute des Matériaux Jean Rouxel, Nantes, France, for XPS measurements. Mr. Mohmed Ramzi Ammar and Unité de Chimie Organique Moléculaire et Macromoléculaire (UCO2M), UMR no. 6011, France, are acknowledged for assistance with the UV-visible spectrophotometry measurements, and also Mr. Minhao Yan for AFM measurements. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Visible-Light Photocatalysis in Titania-Based Mesoporous Thin Films†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1493–1498, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Soni, S. S., Henderson, M. J., Bardeau, J.-F. and Gibaud, A. (2008), Visible-Light Photocatalysis in Titania-Based Mesoporous Thin Films. Adv. Mater., 20: 1493–1498. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701066
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2007
- French ACI Nanoscience under the acronym “Autofimehypodir”
- French ANR OxTiMIBPhotobatterie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!