This work was supported by the Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD) (KRF-2006-352-D00107 for J.H.C. and KRF-2006-214-D00061 for J.L.), and by the University of Minnesota Materials Research Science and Engineering Center funded by the NSF (DMR-0212302). Additional funding was provided by NSF through Award DMR-0406656 (T.P.L.).
High-Capacitance Ion Gel Gate Dielectrics with Faster Polarization Response Times for Organic Thin Film Transistors†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 686–690, February, 2008
How to Cite
Cho, J. H., Lee, J., He, Y., Kim, B. S., Lodge, T. P. and Frisbie, C. D. (2008), High-Capacitance Ion Gel Gate Dielectrics with Faster Polarization Response Times for Organic Thin Film Transistors. Adv. Mater., 20: 686–690. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701069
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2007
- Korea Research Foundation Grant
- Korean Government (MOEHRD. Grant Numbers: KRF-2006-352-D00107, KRF-2006-214-D00061
- University of Minnesota Materials Research Science and Engineering Center. Grant Number: DMR-0212302
- NSF through Award. Grant Number: DMR-0406656
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!