The authors thank the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for financial support. We are grateful to Dr. Klaus Pelz for providing the S. aureus cells and to Julia M. Weiss for bacterial testing.
Design of Contact-Active Antimicrobial Acrylate-Based Materials Using Biocidal Macromers†
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 104–108, January, 2008
How to Cite
Waschinski, C. J., Zimmermann, J., Salz, U., Hutzler, R., Sadowski, G. and Tiller, J. C. (2008), Design of Contact-Active Antimicrobial Acrylate-Based Materials Using Biocidal Macromers. Adv. Mater., 20: 104–108. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701095
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!