This work is financially supported by Solarmer Energy, Inc., and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research.
A Semi-transparent Plastic Solar Cell Fabricated by a Lamination Process†
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 415–419, February, 2008
How to Cite
Huang, J., Li, G. and Yang, Y. (2008), A Semi-transparent Plastic Solar Cell Fabricated by a Lamination Process. Adv. Mater., 20: 415–419. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701101
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2007
- Solarmer Energy, Inc.
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!