This work was supported by JSPS Grant-In-Aid for Scientific Research A (16205019 to TS), and MEXT Scientific Research for Priority Areas (No. 446 to SN), and the CREST program of Japan Science and Technology Corporation (JST). N. Z. and N. M. were partially supported by a research fellowship from JSPS.
Photo-Triggered Surface Relief Grating Formation in Supramolecular Liquid Crystalline Polymer Systems with Detachable Azobenzene Unit†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 516–521, February, 2008
How to Cite
Zettsu, N., Ogasawara, T., Mizoshita, N., Nagano, S. and Seki, T. (2008), Photo-Triggered Surface Relief Grating Formation in Supramolecular Liquid Crystalline Polymer Systems with Detachable Azobenzene Unit. Adv. Mater., 20: 516–521. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701110
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2007
- JSPS Grant-In-Aid for Scientific Research A. Grant Number: 16205019
- MEXT Scientific Research for Priority Areas. Grant Number: 446 to SN
- CREST program of Japan Science and Technology Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!