The authors thank Ewa Celer and Bogna Grabicka (Kent State University) for help in adsorption measurements. Joseph Suhan (Carnegie Mellon University) is acknowledged for help in TEM imaging. National Science Foundation (T. K. and K. M.: DMR-0304508, K. M.: DMR-0090409) and the CRP Consortium at Carnegie Mellon University are acknowledged for funding.
Nanoporous Carbon Films from “Hairy” Polyacrylonitrile-Grafted Colloidal Silica Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1516–1522, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Tang, C., Bombalski, L., Kruk, M., Jaroniec, M., Matyjaszewski, K. and Kowalewski, T. (2008), Nanoporous Carbon Films from “Hairy” Polyacrylonitrile-Grafted Colloidal Silica Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 20: 1516–1522. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701115
- Issue online: 21 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: T. K. and K. M.: DMR-0304508, K. M.: DMR-0090409
- CRP Consortium at Carnegie Mellon University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!