The authors wish to thank Dr. O. H. Cha (Semiconductor Physics Research Center and Department of Semiconductor Science and Technology, Chonbuk National University) for helping with the time-resolved photoluminescence measurements. This work was supported by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korea government (MOST) (No. R17-2007-078-01000-0), BK 21 program and Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd. in Korea.
Surface-Plasmon-Enhanced Light-Emitting Diodes†
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1253–1257, April 4, 2008
How to Cite
Kwon, M.-K., Kim, J.-Y., Kim, B.-H., Park, I.-K., Cho, C.-Y., Byeon, C. C. and Park, S.-J. (2008), Surface-Plasmon-Enhanced Light-Emitting Diodes. Adv. Mater., 20: 1253–1257. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701130
- Issue online: 4 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2007
- Korea government (MOST). Grant Number: R17-2007-078-01000-0
- BK 21 program and Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd. in Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!