M.-S. Mo acknowledges a start-up grant (Project No. U2141) from the University of Sydney. Y.-W. Mai wishes to acknowledge the award of an Australian Federation Fellowship by the Australian Research Council tenable at the University of Sydney. We thank the referees of this paper for constructive comments. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
In Situ Self-Assembly of Thin ZnO Nanoplatelets into Hierarchical Mesocrystal Microtubules with Surface Grafting of Nanorods: A General Strategy towards Hollow Mesocrystal Structures†
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 339–342, January, 2008
How to Cite
Mo, M.-S., Lim, S. H., Mai, Y.-W., Zheng, R.-K. and Ringer, S. P. (2008), In Situ Self-Assembly of Thin ZnO Nanoplatelets into Hierarchical Mesocrystal Microtubules with Surface Grafting of Nanorods: A General Strategy towards Hollow Mesocrystal Structures. Adv. Mater., 20: 339–342. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701137
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2007
- University of Sydney. Grant Number: U2141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!