C.R. acknowledges support from the AFCEA graduate fellowship and Peter Peumans and Hans Anderson for helpful conversations. Work was performed in part at the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility of NNIN supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant ECS-9731293. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
High-Resolution Measurement of the Anisotropy of Charge Transport in Single Crystals†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4535–4538, December, 2007
How to Cite
Reese, C. and Bao, Z. (2007), High-Resolution Measurement of the Anisotropy of Charge Transport in Single Crystals. Adv. Mater., 19: 4535–4538. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701139
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECS-9731293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!