We gratefully acknowledge support from the National Science Foundation Grant No. DMI-0304019. P.R.B. gratefully acknowledges support from the National Science Foundation (Grant ECS-0643761) and the Office of Naval Research (Award number N00014-06-1-0234).
Rational Synthesis of Helically Coiled Carbon Nanowires and Nanotubes through the Use of Tin and Indium Catalysts†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 179–182, January, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, W., Yang, K., Gaillard, J., Bandaru, P. R. and Rao, A. M. (2008), Rational Synthesis of Helically Coiled Carbon Nanowires and Nanotubes through the Use of Tin and Indium Catalysts. Adv. Mater., 20: 179–182. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701143
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMI-0304019
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECS-0643761
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-06-1-0234
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!