This work was supported by the Australian Research Council under the Federation Fellowship, Postdoctoral and Discovery Project schemes, and by the Victorian State Government under the STI Initiative.
Assembling DNA into Advanced Materials: From Nanostructured Films to Biosensing and Delivery Systems†
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 3727–3730, November, 2007
How to Cite
Johnston, A. P. R., Zelikin, A. N. and Caruso, F. (2007), Assembling DNA into Advanced Materials: From Nanostructured Films to Biosensing and Delivery Systems. Adv. Mater., 19: 3727–3730. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701147
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2007
- Australian Research Council
- Victorian State Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!