[**]We thank Professor Antonio Hernando and Professor Dominique Givord for fruitful discussions on the interpretation of the magnetic properties of the nanoparticles. This work has been financed by the European Union through the “NAMASOS” project, no. NMP2-CT-2003-505854. Work by the Spanish group has also been partially supported by Project FIS2004-01026. J.C. acknowledges support through a “Ramón y Cajal” contract from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology.
Self-Organized Hexagonal Patterns of Independent Magnetic Nanodots†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4375–4380, December, 2007
How to Cite
Bobek, T., Mikuszeit, N., Camarero, J., Kyrsta, S., Yang, L., Niño, M. Á., Hofer, C., Gridneva, L., Arvanitis, D., Miranda, R., de Miguel, J. J., Teichert, C. and Kurz, H. (2007), Self-Organized Hexagonal Patterns of Independent Magnetic Nanodots. Adv. Mater., 19: 4375–4380. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701163
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2007
- European Union through the “NAMASOS”. Grant Number: NMP2-CT-2003-505854
- Spanish group. Grant Number: FIS2004-01026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!