This research was supported by the U.S. Army through the Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies, under Contract DAAD-19-02D-0002 with the U.S. Army Research Office. The authors thank Dr. Sreeram Vaddiraju for valuable comments. The authors thank Kevin Kyungbum Ryu for photolithography. This work made use of MIT's shared scanning-electron-beam-lithography facility in the Research Laboratory of Electronics.
Grafted Conducting Polymer Films for Nano-patterning onto Various Organic and Inorganic Substrates by Oxidative Chemical Vapor Deposition†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 19, pages 2863–2867, October, 2007
How to Cite
Im, S. G., Yoo, P. J., Hammond, P. T. and Gleason, K. K. (2007), Grafted Conducting Polymer Films for Nano-patterning onto Various Organic and Inorganic Substrates by Oxidative Chemical Vapor Deposition. Adv. Mater., 19: 2863–2867. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701170
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2007
- U.S. Army through the Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies. Grant Number: DAAD-19-02D-0002
- U.S. Army Research Office
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!