This work is supported by Joint Research Scheme NSFC/RGC (N_HKU 742/04) and University Development Fund (Nanotechnology Research Institute, 00600009) of The University of Hong Kong. Support from HKU [seed funding (200511159003)] and Hung Hing Ying funding is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Prof. Peter Stallinga, Universidade do Algarve, Faro, Portugal and Dr. Rory Watt, Department of Chemistry, The University of Hong Kong for fruitful discussions.
Ambipolar Charge Transport in DNA Molecules†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1258–1262, April 4, 2008
How to Cite
Roy, V. A. L., Wong, E. L.-M., Ko, B. C.-B., Chao, C.-T., Yan, S.-C., Yan, B., Wu, J.-C. and Che, C.-M. (2008), Ambipolar Charge Transport in DNA Molecules. Adv. Mater., 20: 1258–1262. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701179
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2007
- HKU. Grant Number: 200511159003
- Hung Hing Ying
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!