This research was financially supported by the National Creative Research Initiative Project of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundations (KOSEF). Experiments at Pohang Light Source (PLS) were supported in part by Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) and POSTECH.
Position-Controlled Selective Growth of ZnO Nanorods on Si Substrates Using Facet-Controlled GaN Micropatterns†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4416–4419, December, 2007
How to Cite
Hong, Y. J., An, S. J., Jung, H. S., Lee, C.-H. and Yi, G.-C. (2007), Position-Controlled Selective Growth of ZnO Nanorods on Si Substrates Using Facet-Controlled GaN Micropatterns. Adv. Mater., 19: 4416–4419. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701203
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2007
- National Creative Research Initiative Project of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundations (KOSEF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!