We thank Harvinder Gill, Michael Heffernan, Jung-Hwan Park and Genggeng Qi for helpful discussions. MRP is the Emerson–Lewis Faculty Fellow. This work was carried out at the Institute for Bioengineering and Bioscience and the Center for Drug Design, Development and Delivery at Georgia Tech. This work was supported in part by the Southeast Regional Center of Excellence for Emerging Infections and Biodefense and the National Institutes of Health.
Minimally Invasive Protein Delivery with Rapidly Dissolving Polymer Microneedles†
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 933–938, March, 2008
How to Cite
Sullivan, S. P., Murthy, N. and Prausnitz, M. R. (2008), Minimally Invasive Protein Delivery with Rapidly Dissolving Polymer Microneedles. Adv. Mater., 20: 933–938. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701205
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2007
- Institute for Bioengineering and Bioscience and the Center for Drug Design, Development and Delivery
- Southeast Regional Center of Excellence for Emerging Infections and Biodefense and the National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!