This work was supported by the NSFC (Grant No. 50533030) and the National Basic Research Program of China (Grant No. 2007CB936300).
Fiber-Oriented Liquid Crystal Polarizers Based on Anisotropic Electrospinning†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 3707–3711, November, 2007
How to Cite
Yao, Y. F., Gu, Z.-Z., Zhang, J. Z., Pan, C., Zhang, Y. Y. and Wei, H. M. (2007), Fiber-Oriented Liquid Crystal Polarizers Based on Anisotropic Electrospinning. Adv. Mater., 19: 3707–3711. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701212
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2007
- NSFC. Grant Number: 50533030
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB936300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!