The work was financed by the EU 6th framework IP “Sustainpack” project, and the Vinnova–Tekes Green materials programme (A.J.S.). In addition, the Biofibre Materials Centre and BioMime at KTH provided funding (M.A.S.A.S., L.A.B.).
Biomimetic Foams of High Mechanical Performance Based on Nanostructured Cell Walls Reinforced by Native Cellulose Nanofibrils†
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1263–1269, April 4, 2008
How to Cite
Svagan, A. J., Samir, M. A. S. A. and Berglund, L. A. (2008), Biomimetic Foams of High Mechanical Performance Based on Nanostructured Cell Walls Reinforced by Native Cellulose Nanofibrils. Adv. Mater., 20: 1263–1269. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701215
- Issue online: 4 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2007
- EU 6th framework IP “Sustainpack” project
- Vinnova–Tekes Green materials programme (A.J.S.)
- Biofibre Materials Centre and BioMime at KTH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!