Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Fmoc-Diphenylalanine Self Assembles to a Hydrogel via a Novel Architecture Based on π–π Interlocked β-Sheets†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 37–41, January, 2008
How to Cite
Smith, A. M., Williams, R. J., Tang, C., Coppo, P., Collins, R. F., Turner, M. L., Saiani, A. and Ulijn, R. V. (2008), Fmoc-Diphenylalanine Self Assembles to a Hydrogel via a Novel Architecture Based on π–π Interlocked β-Sheets. Adv. Mater., 20: 37–41. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701221
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!