This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China with the Grant No. 20335040, 20575063 and Chinese Academy of Sciences KJCX2.YW.H09. We would like to thank Prof. Xiangguang Yang for the help in N2 adsorption-desorption experiments and helpful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
The Effect of Template Phase on the Structures of As-Synthesized Silica Nanoparticles with Fragile Didodecyldimethylammonium Bromide Vesicles as Templates†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 23, pages 4279–4283, December, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, L. X., Li, P. C., Liu, X. H., Du, L. W. and Wang, E. K. (2007), The Effect of Template Phase on the Structures of As-Synthesized Silica Nanoparticles with Fragile Didodecyldimethylammonium Bromide Vesicles as Templates. Adv. Mater., 19: 4279–4283. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701228
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20335040, 20575063
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2.YW.H09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!