This work was supported in part by a grant from ACS (PRF-44353-AC10), a grant from NSF (DMR-0451788), a fellowship from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, and a DARPA-DURINT subcontract from Harvard University. Y.X. is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow (2000–2005) and a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar (2002–2007). Part of the electron microscopy work was performed at the Nanotech User Facility (NTUF) of the Center for Nanotechnology, a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN) funded by NSF.
Shape-Controlled Synthesis of Metal Nanostructures: The Case of Palladium†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section on Bionanotechnology
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 3385–3391, October, 2007
How to Cite
Xiong, Y. and Xia, Y. (2007), Shape-Controlled Synthesis of Metal Nanostructures: The Case of Palladium. Adv. Mater., 19: 3385–3391. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701301
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
- ACS. Grant Number: PRF-44353-AC10
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0451788
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!