This work was supported by grants from the Korea Research Foundation (KRF-2006-D00078) and the National Research Laboratory Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Generation of Various Complex Patterned Structures From a Single Ellipsoidal Dot Prepattern by Capillary Force Lithography†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4392–4398, December, 2007
How to Cite
Jung, J.-M., Stellacci, F. and Jung, H.-T. (2007), Generation of Various Complex Patterned Structures From a Single Ellipsoidal Dot Prepattern by Capillary Force Lithography. Adv. Mater., 19: 4392–4398. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701310
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2007
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2006-D00078
- National Research Laboratory Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!