This work was supported by Precursory Research for Embryonic Science and Technology (PRESTO), Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), and the Italian Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca (MiUR) through grants FIRB2003 (RBNEO33KMA). We thank Massimo Piccinini and Mariangela Cestelli Guidi for the support in the infrared experiments. Hiroshi Watanabe is acknowledged for the fruitful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Photoinduced Formation of Wrinkled Microstructures with Long-Range Order in Thin Oxide Films†
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4343–4346, December, 2007
How to Cite
Takahashi, M., Maeda, T., Uemura, K., Yao, J., Tokuda, Y., Yoko, T., Kaji, H., Marcelli, A. and Innocenzi, P. (2007), Photoinduced Formation of Wrinkled Microstructures with Long-Range Order in Thin Oxide Films. Adv. Mater., 19: 4343–4346. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701322
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2007
- Precursory Research for Embryonic Science and Technology (PRESTO), Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Italian Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca (MiUR). Grant Number: FIRB2003 (RBNEO33KMA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!