We acknowledge the financial support from the National Science Foundation (NSF) and Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR). We also acknowledge helpful discussions from Alejandro Briseno and Prof. Zhenan Bao.
Anisotropy in Organic Single-Crystal Photovoltaic Characteristics†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 435–438, February, 2008
How to Cite
Tseng, R. J., Chan, R., Tung, V. C. and Yang, Y. (2008), Anisotropy in Organic Single-Crystal Photovoltaic Characteristics. Adv. Mater., 20: 435–438. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701374
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2007
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!