Supported by A*STAR grant R-398-000-036-305, NUS ARF grant R-144-000-196-112 and JSPS Bilateral Joint Projects of R-144-000-187-123 and R-144-000-187-101. Dr. W. Chen acknowledges the financial support from LKY PDF fellowship.
Tunable Arrays of C60 Molecular Chains†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 484–488, February, 2008
How to Cite
Chen, L., Chen, W., Huang, H., Zhang, H. L., Yuhara, J. and Wee, A. T. S. (2008), Tunable Arrays of C60 Molecular Chains. Adv. Mater., 20: 484–488. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701384
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2007
- A*STAR. Grant Number: R-398-000-036-305
- NUS ARF. Grant Number: R-144-000-196-112
- JSPS Bilateral Joint Projects. Grant Numbers: R-144-000-187-123, R-144-000-187-101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!