The authors thank Dr. C. Jiang, Dr. M. Ornatska and S. Chang for technical assistance and valuable suggestions. The work is supported by AFOSR and AFRL. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Polymer–Silicon Flexible Structures for Fast Chemical Vapor Detection†
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 23, pages 4248–4255, December, 2007
How to Cite
Singamaneni, S., McConney, M. E., LeMieux, M. C., Jiang, H., Enlow, J. O., Bunning, T. J., Naik, R. R. and Tsukruk, V. V. (2007), Polymer–Silicon Flexible Structures for Fast Chemical Vapor Detection. Adv. Mater., 19: 4248–4255. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701419
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!