We gratefully acknowledge W. Volksen and J. Koerner for the gas-phase silylations, M. Bersani, W. Hinsberg, J. Sly, and C. Hawker for helpful discussions, and financial support from DoD, NSF (CHE0552961), and IBM. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Localized “Click” Chemistry Through Dip-Pen Nanolithography†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4471–4473, December, 2007
How to Cite
Long, D. A., Unal, K., Pratt, R. C., Malkoch, M. and Frommer, J. (2007), Localized “Click” Chemistry Through Dip-Pen Nanolithography. Adv. Mater., 19: 4471–4473. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701427
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!