H.S. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt foundation. A.G. acknowledges an individual Marie Curie fellowship from the European Union. R.P. acknowledges support from FWF projects P17345 and I83-N20 (ESF IMPRESS). H.K. acknowledges support by the Industrial Technology Research Grant Program in 2003 from the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan. This work was performed under DFG Pl 440/1/3 and supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research A (No.18201017) by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. We thank R. Hübel, S. Leger, R. Schönfelder, and H. Klose for technical assistance.
A Catalytic Reaction Inside a Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1443–1449, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Shiozawa, H., Pichler, T., Grüneis, A., Pfeiffer, R., Kuzmany, H., Liu, Z., Suenaga, K. and Kataura, H. (2008), A Catalytic Reaction Inside a Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube. Adv. Mater., 20: 1443–1449. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701466
- Issue online: 21 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 18201017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!