This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20573115, 90206049, 20472089, 20421101, 60671047, 50673093), the Major State Basic Research Development Program (2006CB806200, 2006CB932100), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Organic Field-Effect Transistors with a Low Pinch-Off Voltage and a Controllable Threshold Voltage†
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 611–615, February, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Liu, Y. Q., Song, Y. B., Ye, S. H., Wu, W. P., Guo, Y. L., Di, C. A., Sun, Y. M., Yu, G. and Hu, W. P. (2008), Organic Field-Effect Transistors with a Low Pinch-Off Voltage and a Controllable Threshold Voltage. Adv. Mater., 20: 611–615. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701476
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20573115, 90206049, 20472089, 20421101, 60671047, 50673093
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806200, 2006CB932100
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!