This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20573115, 90206049, 20472089, 20421101, 60671047, 50673093), the Major State Basic Research Development Program (2006CB806200, 2006CB932100), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Organic Field-Effect Transistors with a Low Pinch-Off Voltage and a Controllable Threshold Voltage†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 611–615, February, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Liu, Y. Q., Song, Y. B., Ye, S. H., Wu, W. P., Guo, Y. L., Di, C. A., Sun, Y. M., Yu, G. and Hu, W. P. (2008), Organic Field-Effect Transistors with a Low Pinch-Off Voltage and a Controllable Threshold Voltage. Adv. Mater., 20: 611–615. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701476
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20573115, 90206049, 20472089, 20421101, 60671047, 50673093
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806200, 2006CB932100
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!