This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20573115, 90206049, 20472089, 20421101, 60671047, 50673093), the Major State Basic Research Development Program (2006CB806200, 2006CB932100), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Organic Field-Effect Transistors with a Low Pinch-Off Voltage and a Controllable Threshold Voltage†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 611–615, February, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Liu, Y. Q., Song, Y. B., Ye, S. H., Wu, W. P., Guo, Y. L., Di, C. A., Sun, Y. M., Yu, G. and Hu, W. P. (2008), Organic Field-Effect Transistors with a Low Pinch-Off Voltage and a Controllable Threshold Voltage. Adv. Mater., 20: 611–615. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701476
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20573115, 90206049, 20472089, 20421101, 60671047, 50673093
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2006CB806200, 2006CB932100
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2008/c1476_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.