The authors thank R. Fuss (Kuraray Specialities Europe) for supplying various PVA materials and M. Himmelsbach and B. Ernecker (Institute for Analytical Chemistry, University of Linz) for their valuable support during AAS measurements. This work has been financially supported by the Austrian Science Foundation “FWF” within the National Research Network NFN on Organic Devices (S097 12000 and S097 11000).
Mobile Ionic Impurities in Poly(vinyl alcohol) Gate Dielectric: Possible Source of the Hysteresis in Organic Field-Effect Transistors†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1018–1022, March, 2008
How to Cite
Egginger, M., Irimia-Vladu, M., Schwödiauer, R., Tanda, A., Frischauf, I., Bauer, S. and Sariciftci, N. S. (2008), Mobile Ionic Impurities in Poly(vinyl alcohol) Gate Dielectric: Possible Source of the Hysteresis in Organic Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater., 20: 1018–1022. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701479
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2007
- Austrian Science Foundation “FWF”
- National Research Network NFN on Organic Devices. Grant Numbers: S097 12000, S097 11000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!