We acknowledge the EPSRC for funding (A.N.) and Royal Society for Russia-UK Joint Project Grant. We thank Mr. P. Fields and Mr. R. Wilson for their technical assistance. We also acknowledge the School of Mechanical, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering for their assistance with the mechanical measurement. S.M.H. is a Royal Society – Wolfson Research Merit Award Holder. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Can Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Improve the Mechanical Integrity of Ultrahigh-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene?†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 575–578, February, 2008
How to Cite
Naylor, A., Timashev, P. S., Solov'eva, A. B., Erina, N. A., Kotova, S., Busby, A. J., Popov, V. K. and Howdle, S. M. (2008), Can Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Improve the Mechanical Integrity of Ultrahigh-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene?. Adv. Mater., 20: 575–578. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701491
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2007
- Royal Society for Russia-UK Joint Project Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!