The authors thank Nanocyl S.A. (Sambreville, Belgium) for kindly providing the carbon nanotubes. This work was financially supported by “Région Wallonne” and the European Commission (FEDER and FSE programs) within the framework of “Phasing out Materia Nova”, and the “Belgian Federal Government Science Policy Office” in the frame of the “Functional Supramolecular Systems” PAI-6/27. D.B is a senior research fellow of FNRS. A. B. thanks the European Commission for financial support in the frame of AMBIO Integrated Project (6th FP). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
CH-π Interactions as the Driving Force for Silicone-Based Nanocomposites with Exceptional Properties†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1003–1007, March, 2008
How to Cite
Beigbeder, A., Linares, M., Devalckenaere, M., Degée, P., Claes, M., Beljonne, D., Lazzaroni, R. and Dubois, P. (2008), CH-π Interactions as the Driving Force for Silicone-Based Nanocomposites with Exceptional Properties. Adv. Mater., 20: 1003–1007. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701497
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2007
- “Région Wallonne”
- European Commission (FEDER and FSE programs)
- “Phasing out Materia Nova”
- “Belgian Federal Government Science Policy Office”
- “Functional Supramolecular Systems”. Grant Number: PAI-6/27
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!