This work was supported by the Natural Sciences Engineering Research Council (NSERC of Canada), the Canadian Foundation for Innovation (CFI), and INRS-EMT.
New Class of Carbon-Nanotube Aerogel Electrodes for Electrochemical Power Sources†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 815–819, February, 2008
How to Cite
Bordjiba, T., Mohamedi, M. and Dao, L. H. (2008), New Class of Carbon-Nanotube Aerogel Electrodes for Electrochemical Power Sources. Adv. Mater., 20: 815–819. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701498
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2007
- Natural Sciences Engineering Research Council (NSERC of Canada)
- the Canadian Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!