J.S.J. thanks the University of the Basque Country and the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education, for the Sabbatical license and the Mobility Grant to stay at MIT. This work was supported by the project MAT2004-03166, from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education, and the ETORTEK-ACTIMAT-05 project of the Basque Government. C.A.S. acknowledges the support of the US Office of Naval Research, grant N00014-04-1-0669.
Superelasticity and Shape Memory in Micro- and Nanometer-scale Pillars†
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 272–278, January, 2008
How to Cite
San Juan, J., Nó, M. L. and Schuh, C. A. (2008), Superelasticity and Shape Memory in Micro- and Nanometer-scale Pillars. Adv. Mater., 20: 272–278. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701527
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2007
- University of the Basque Country and the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education
- Sabbatical license
- Mobility Grant
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: MAT2004-03166
- ETORTEK-ACTIMAT-05 project of the Basque Government
- US Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-04-1-0669
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!