J.S.J. thanks the University of the Basque Country and the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education, for the Sabbatical license and the Mobility Grant to stay at MIT. This work was supported by the project MAT2004-03166, from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education, and the ETORTEK-ACTIMAT-05 project of the Basque Government. C.A.S. acknowledges the support of the US Office of Naval Research, grant N00014-04-1-0669.
Superelasticity and Shape Memory in Micro- and Nanometer-scale Pillars†
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 272–278, January, 2008
How to Cite
San Juan, J., Nó, M. L. and Schuh, C. A. (2008), Superelasticity and Shape Memory in Micro- and Nanometer-scale Pillars. Adv. Mater., 20: 272–278. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701527
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2007
- University of the Basque Country and the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education
- Sabbatical license
- Mobility Grant
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: MAT2004-03166
- ETORTEK-ACTIMAT-05 project of the Basque Government
- US Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014-04-1-0669
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2008/c1527_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.