The authors thank Justin Turner and Steve Koback of Zygo Corporation for assistance and use of the Zygo NewView optical profiler in characterizing the wrinkled surface. E.J.S. thanks the NSF-MRSEC REU program for financial support. Funding for this research is provided by NSF CAREER Award DMR-0349078 and 3M Non-tenured Faculty Research Award.
Surface Wrinkles for Smart Adhesion†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 711–716, February, 2008
How to Cite
Chan, E. P., Smith, E. J., Hayward, R. C. and Crosby, A. J. (2008), Surface Wrinkles for Smart Adhesion. Adv. Mater., 20: 711–716. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701530
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2007
- NSF-MRSEC REU program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!