This work was supported by the Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (MOEHRD; KRF-2005- 042-D00110), Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy(MOCEI) through the project of NGNT (No. 10024135-2005-11) and a grant (f0004091) from the Information Display R&D Center, one of the 21st Century Frontier R&D Programs, and the 0.1 Terabit Non-volatile Memory Development and Seoul Research and Business Development Program (10701 and 10816). This work was supported by the Second Stage of Brain Korea 21 Project in 2006 and by the Seoul Science Fellowship. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Transparent, Low-Electric-Resistance Nanocomposites of Self-Assembled Block Copolymers and SWNTs†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1505–1510, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Sung, J., Jo, P. S., Shin, H., Huh, J., Min, B. G., Kim, D. H. and Park, C. (2008), Transparent, Low-Electric-Resistance Nanocomposites of Self-Assembled Block Copolymers and SWNTs. Adv. Mater., 20: 1505–1510. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701535
- Issue online: 21 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2007
- Korean Government MOEHRD. Grant Number: KRF-2005- 042-D00110
- Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy(MOCEI). Grant Number: 10024135-2005-11)
- Information Display R&D Center. Grant Number: f0004091
- one of the 21st Century Frontier R&D Programs
- 0.1 Terabit Non-volatile Memory Development and Seoul Research and Business Development Program. Grant Numbers: 10701, 10816
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!